OSCON field trip, Friday afternoon - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject OSCON field trip, Friday afternoon
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

With OSCON 2005 (August 1-5) registration now open, I wanted to invite members
of the PostgreSQL community along on a "field trip" immediately following
OSCON.  We will be visiting the offices of the National Weather Service and
of ODSL in Portland.  Transportation will be provided sponsored by SRA
America.

This means that you may not want to fly home from OSCON until late Friday
night or Saturday morning.

We're limited in the total number of people we can bring, so preference will
be given to PostgreSQL contributors if it comes to that.  As such, it's
important that you RSVP to me and to Brian at SRA
( briank@sraapowergres.com ) as soon as you know that you're available.

See you at OSCON!

--
--Josh