Re: creating users - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: creating users
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 11:32:09AM +0300, shd@t2.technion.ac.il wrote:

> i have been trying for over a week to find information on creating/dropping
> users with createuser/dropuser and intidb , and i couldn't , if you could
> reffer me to some website or some thing i would be very thankful.

Go to http://www.postgresql.org/ and follow the "Documentation"
link.  Under "Online Manuals" follow one of the links for your
version of PostgreSQL.  Then follow the links to "PostgreSQL Client
Applications" and "PostgreSQL Server Applications".

Googling for words like "createuser postgresql" also yields results.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/