Re: patches for items from TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergey Ten
Subject Re: patches for items from TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Markus,

Thank you for your reply.
We considered embedding of an XML schema first followed by data. We decided
to stick to our current data format to make sure stateless XML parsers can
process it as well. Would it be better to add an option to the COPY command,
to allow embedding an XML schema, so more advanced XML parsers can take
advantage of it?

Thanks,
Jason, Sergey