Re: Exec statement logging - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Exec statement logging
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 10:48:47PM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Somebody out there is too modest to point out how often it is that I
> only dot the "I"s they have left for me...

Funny you mention it.  Remember that shared row locking project of mine
-- guess what.  The idea comes from Bruce (his phantom Xids, remember
those?)  The infrastructure comes from Tom (who coded our current
pg_clog mechanism) and Manfred Koizar (who abstracted it in a nice way.)

Only thing I did was add some bugs on top of it all.  Tom then corrected
them all -- and hurray, we have a new feature!

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"This is a foot just waiting to be shot"                (Andrew Dunstan)