FARSI FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Mahmoud Taghizadeh
Subject FARSI FAQ
Date
List pgsql-www
the farsi faq has not beed added to web site yet. would you please fix it?

Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
Mahmoud Taghizadeh wrote:
> Dear list
> I had submitter farsi translation of postgresql but I can not find its link in website?
> would you please fix this problem.

Uh, I thought I asked the www group to add it. The Farsi FAQ is already
in CVS and was shipped in 8.0.X. Web group, while you are adding
Chinese, would you add Farsi too. Thanks.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us
pgman@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 359-1001

With Regards,