BUG #1654: can't run SQL commands - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Joris
Subject BUG #1654: can't run SQL commands
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1654
Logged by:          Joris
Email address:      info@moonbeetle.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.2
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

Just installed PostgreSQL 8.0.2. as a service on Windows XP Pro, using the
installer version for Windows. Installed it as a service.

I was very surprised that everything went so smooth... until I tried some
basic SQL after creating a tet database and some tables.

pgAdminIII -> connect to server -> cliked on database
-> cliked on the SQL tool buton and typed:

SHOW TABLES; (and pressed the execute button)

ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "tables"