Re: restarting after power outage - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uwe C. Schroeder
Subject Re: restarting after power outage
Date
List pgsql-general
Is this just me or did anyone actually think about adding a UPS to the machine
and monitor it with NUT ?
That way the machine would shut down properly, making the whole stale pid-file
issue irrelevant.

UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425        San Bruno, CA 94066