Re: [pgsql-www] Software Patents - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Software Patents
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 09:22:00PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Hey, how about we leave off on this issue for long enough for other community
> members to voice their opinion?

Is this a vote?  I agree with you on that it's a very important issue,
and that it deserves a lot more than a news item.

"Industry suffers from the managerial dogma that for the sake of stability
and continuity, the company should be independent of the competence of
individual employees."                                      (E. Dijkstra)