Re: [pgsql-www] Software Patents - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Software Patents
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> > I think a News item is all we, as a group, are going to agree to at this
> > point.
>
> Oh, I don't know.  Who's opposing a web button?  Is there really anyone in our

Me.  We didn't clean up the main PostgreSQL page to add someone else's
button, especially some ranting organization.  If you want to do it for
your company, go ahead, it is your page, but the stuff we do have to be
100% or pretty close.