Re: [Fwd: Re: Functionscan estimates] - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Functionscan estimates]
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hmmm. My brain is being jostled and I'm confusing illustra-postgres,
informix-postgres and postgresql.  Some things had functions and
some things had constants and I do not remember which products had
what combination. But probably how they are in postgresql, post
hellerstein, is how I am remembering.

I can find out for sure, given a little time, by querying old contacts.
It would be best if I had a clear question to ask, though.

--elein