Re: Interactive docs idea

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: Interactive docs idea
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

Interactive docs idea  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
 Re: Interactive docs idea  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Interactive docs idea  (Greg Stark, )
   Re: Interactive docs idea  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
    Re: Interactive docs idea  (Andrew Dunstan, )
 Re: Interactive docs idea  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Interactive docs idea  (Robert Treat, )
   Re: Interactive docs idea  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Interactive docs idea  (Greg Stark, )
   Re: Interactive docs idea  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Interactive docs idea  (Greg Stark, )
     Re: Interactive docs idea  (Alvaro Herrera, )
      Re: Interactive docs idea  (Greg Stark, )
   Re: Interactive docs idea  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Interactive docs idea  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Interactive docs idea  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:54:56AM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> On the PostgreSQL front, Tom has in the past gone through comments
> around release time and integrated in the relevant changes; I've also
> submitted a patch or two based on suggestions that have come across
> since we got the new system in place. If you're interested in moderating
> the comments and have time to write patches for new suggestions I'm sure
> most people would be happy to have you on board.

So what list is this?

"Java is clearly an example of a money oriented programming"  (A. Stepanov)