Re: Regression failures on freebsd - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: Regression failures on freebsd
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:52:11AM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> I did 'gmake distclean' and rebuild and I still get the attached failures.

What versions of PostgreSQL and FreeBSD?  The FreeBSD machines in
the buildfarm look good.

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

If you're using CVS, have you tried with a fresh checkout?  What
command do you run when you update?  If you have a ~/.cvsrc, what's
in it?  Do you update into a distclean'ed directory, or into one
that still has an old build in it?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/