Re: Pg 8.0 in SysAdmin Magazine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Pg 8.0 in SysAdmin Magazine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
You've reminded me that I should ask them about when the next postgres
 article is coming out i.e. mine.

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst

Tel:  212.244.8833 ext:22

www.sraapowergres.com  robertb@sraapowergres.com
www.sraamerica.com