Re: Call for objections: merge Resdom with TargetEntry - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Call for objections: merge Resdom with TargetEntry
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 04:19:54PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I've gotten a bee in my bonnet again about Resdom being wasteful.
> There is no case where Resdom appears without TargetEntry, nor vice
> versa, so we ought to fold them into a single node type.

Gee, I was looking at that code and nearby comments three days ago and
wondering if I'd do that.

Voy a acabar con todos los humanos / con los humanos yo acabaré
voy a acabar con todos / con todos los humanos acabaré (Bender)