Re: about "allow reporting of which objects are in which tablespace"? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: about "allow reporting of which objects are in which tablespace"?
Date
List pgsql-general
There is a new project on pgfoundry, newsysviews, that is addressing
this and similar reporting issues.

--elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/