Re: Installation on Windows XP Home not possible - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Installation on Windows XP Home not possible
Date
List pgsql-novice
Uh, XP Home installs do actually work.  I did it myself this past
weekend on someone's computer.  It seemed to install fine.

The only reported problem we had was that someone installed it and after
they uninstalled, XP Home gave them no way to delete the 'postgres'
user.  The only solution was to use NET USER /DELETE.

What problems did you have?