Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
Date
List pgsql-docs
Qingqing Zhou wrote:
> Has anyone translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese before? If not, I'd like to
> come up with one. So I'd like to know the requirements of the translation:
> like what type of the file (plain text or html) should I submit?

I thought there would be one here:

    http://www.pgsqldb.org/

but the FAQ entry isn't ours.  To do the translation, pull the HTML
version from our web site, translate it, and email it to the patches
list.  I will take it and add it to our next release.