Re: plPHP in core? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: plPHP in core?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 07:11:14PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Hi Joshua,

> We at Command Prompt are in the process of completing
> a new rev of plPHP. The new rev will not require the
> PHP source. It will only require that PHP is installed.
>
> In other words it can be installed just like any other pl
> language.
>
> Are we interested in having plPHP in core?

Is the license compatible?

"Now I have my system running, not a byte was off the shelf;
It rarely breaks and when it does I fix the code myself.
It's stable, clean and elegant, and lightning fast as well,
And it doesn't cost a nickel, so Bill Gates can go to hell."