Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Are we going to use the translation project on pgFoundry?  I
> registered a project 3 days ago for doing it, but it hasn't been
> approved yet.

The project has already been registered weeks ago (pgtranslation).
Please don't register another one.

I plan to handle translations in the 8.0 branch as was done until now,
so we don't have to experiment with new things in the stable branch.

For 8.1 I plan to move things over to the new project, but since I don't
want to encourage people to spend their time on translating 8.1 now, I
haven't done anything about it yet.

If you have spare time on your hands, I will gladly add you to the
existing project and let you play around.

--
Peter Eisentraut