Available for PostgreSQL or other work - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Available for PostgreSQL or other work
Date
List pgsql-jobs
I'm available for PostgreSQL or other work in case anybody has or
knows of anything.  My background is on Unix-like systems doing
tools development (Perl, Python, shell, C, etc.) and services
administration (BIND, sendmail, Apache, etc.), but I have experience
in other areas as well.  PostgreSQL users might know me from my
frequent contributions on the project's mailing lists.

I'm available in the Denver, CO, USA, area or for remote work.
Interested parties please contact me for more information.

Thanks.

--
Michael Fuhr