Re: postgreSQL and history of relational databases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: postgreSQL and history of relational databases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 10:09:19AM +0400, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
> >Maybe it's just me, but it's pretty hard to read, especially at the top.
>
> what do you mean ? Too crowdy or text is too small ?

I found it a little confusing.  Do the lines go one way or the other?
Maybe sticking arrowheads could explain that.  Also, is there a
timeline-like ordering?  (horizontal or vertical? or maybe diagonal)
It doesn't seem so to me but I may be wrong.

It looks a cool thing to have, to me anyway ...

"Estoy de acuerdo contigo en que la verdad absoluta no existe...
El problema es que la mentira sí existe y tu estás mintiendo" (G. Lama)