Re: pg_index question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: pg_index question
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, I think I had the right oid, but I agree with you. I think I have a
better solution than this. I think I real try it once more though. I must
have done something wrong.

Thanks for the reply :o)

On Friday 25 March 2005 04:53 pm, Scott Marlowe saith: