Re: [HACKERS] what to do with backend flowchart - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] what to do with backend flowchart
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 22 March 2005 04:11, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Sure... I took a little look and the place where it points to on the developer
machine is actually a symbolic link into Bruce's home directory where he
presumably keeps an updating copy of the cvs code.   What we need to
reproduce this is backend_dirs.html, flow.gif, and index.html from
src/tools/backend/  I guess it could live under files/developer/ within the
web hierarchy.

--
Robert Treat