BUG #1548: The installation fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Javier Solís
Subject BUG #1548: The installation fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1548
Logged by:          Javier Solís
Email address:      franciscojavier.solis@sainsel.abengoa.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

In the installation process, at "Installing..." "Initializing databuse
cluster (this may take a minute or two)..." I have the following message in
a window apart: "Failed to create process for initdb: "(follows in Spanish
as I have the Spanish version of Windows)" Error de inicio de sesión: no se
ha concedido al usuario este tipo de inicio de sesión en este equipo."

That paragraph means (more ore less): Error at the begining of the session:
the user hasn't got this type of session init in this computer.

Thank you
Best regards