Re: signed short fd - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: signed short fd
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:45:51PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Mark Woodward wrote:

> > Bruce, I did want to meet you to a greater extent, but you we surrounded
> > by people and looked quite busy.
>
> Yea, I was just teasing.  It was a very busy conference.  I remember at
> night just wanting to turn myself off.

Were you able to?  That'd make a very cool trick.

"That sort of implies that there are Emacs keystrokes which aren't obscure.
I've been using it daily for 2 years now and have yet to discover any key
sequence which makes any sense."                        (Paul Thomas)