Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 04:49:03PM -0500, pgsql@mohawksoft.com wrote:
> PostgreSQL is such an awesome project. The only thing it seems to suffer
> from is a disregard for its users.

Gee.  And all this time I thought that "free support from the guy who
wrote the code and gave it to you" was better regard for the users
that "cryptic support by someone whos is reading a script and who's
afraid of the legal department." Silly me.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?    --attr. John Maynard Keynes