I couldnt get it : Re: PostgreSQL still for Linux only? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nilabhra Banerjee
Subject I couldnt get it : Re: PostgreSQL still for Linux only?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi folks

Tell me one thing... what is cygwin + postgresql then?
I find it cool with Windows.

And why Linux only? I successfully deployed it in
various other platforms including AIX and IRIX.(Thanks
to postgresql community.

I think loading and running Oracle in Windows (or any
other platform) is far more troublesome. If people can
bear Oracle, they should gladly accept postgresql.

Regards
N Banerjee