Re: PL/Perl trusted throws error on example function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Finner
Subject Re: PL/Perl trusted throws error on example function
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

I found an error right between my ears,

means, I had looked at the client__s version of Safe, not thinking
about the fact that I was connected to the database on a server which
actually had Safe installed only with version 2.07. I upgraded Safe now
from CPAN on my server and everything works fine now.

Thanks for your help, it opened my eyes.

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Finner

Invenius - Lösungen mit Linux
Köpfchenstraße 36
57072 Siegen
Telefon: 0271 231 8606    Mail: frank.finner@invenius.de
Telefax: 0271 231 8608    Web:  http://www.invenius.de
Key fingerprint = 90DF FF40 582E 6D6B BADF  6E6A A74E 67E4 E788 2651

Attachment