text for advocacy rip page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject text for advocacy rip page
Date
List pgsql-www
Here is the text I was thinking to hang out for requests to the old advocacy
site.  If anyone knows of a good regional site for the missing languages
below please lmk.  I am also wondering if folks feel the need to get this
page translated into the listed languages or if they feel hanging out the
english version is enough? Also if you know of someone else who should be
credited at the bottom please let me know.

==
As of 2005, the PostgreSQL advocacy site has been integrated into the main
PostgreSQL website. You can find the information that used to be here,
including feature information and case studies, in updated form, at
http://www.postgresql.org/about/.  For those looking for information in their
native tongue, the following regional sites are available:

Auf Deutsch : http://www.postgres.de/
En Español  : http://www.postgresql.cl/
En Français : http://www.postgresqlfr.org/
Magyarul    : (hungarian)
In Italiano : (italian)
Em Português: http://www.postgresql.org.br/
În Românã   : (romanian)
På svenska  : (swedish)
Türkçe  : (turkish)

Thanks to all of the volunteers who helped with the advocacy website over the
years, including the following:

Justin Clift (justin at postgresql.org)
Robert Treat (xzilla@users.sourceforge.net)
Christian Kuroki (ckuroki at dbas.com.ar)