Re: PlanetPostgreSQL.org is live... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PlanetPostgreSQL.org is live...
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert,

> What do you think of the idea of adding to the current RSS feed at
> postgresql.org to include a few of the current mail lists?

ANNOUNCE only.   Other lists have too much volume.   But we should include
Announce.   In fact, we should have RSS feeds for:

PGSQL-ANNOUNCE
Front Page News
Front Page Events
pgFoundry News
planetpostgresql.org
    (and I'll syndicate to planetpostgresql)
techdocs (after it gets converted to Framewerk)

Of course, this will require some code-writing for a few of the above.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions