Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> [...]

I have a script that has been added to over time to make sure steps
aren't missed ... jumping into this thread late, but checking the
archives, I'm hoping that I'm on the right part of the thread :)

Namely, I somehow need to add in a procedure to take the postgres.tar.gz
file that gets auto-generated by the release packaging, and have it update
the online docs ... looking at http://www.postgresql.org/docs, the only
time that the web site itself is on a major release, so ...

What do I need to checkout, and from where, to do the updates?

----