Re: How can I use large object on PostgreSQL Linux Version? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: How can I use large object on PostgreSQL Linux Version?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 02:33:24PM +0700, Premsun Choltanwanich wrote:

> > I'd guess that you haven't installed some third-party modules that
> > you need on the Linux box, or that you've installed them in the wrong
> > place.
>
> I don't make sure about third-party information cause all of module
> I use for Windows Version is install already on the time I install
> PostgreSQL RC1 on Windows.

If you built PostgreSQL from source then you can install the
contrib/lo and contrib/dbsize modules from source as well.  For
more information see contrib/README, contrib/lo/README.lo, and
contrib/dbsize/README.dbsize.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/