Re: 7.4.7 download file misnamed - Mailing list pgsql-www

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: 7.4.7 download file misnamed
Date
List pgsql-www
On the download page.  I just tried it again and mirror ftp5 (I think!)
tried to give me 8.4.7.  I no longer see 9.4.7 on any mirror.
But now I cannot get into the ftp5 mirror to verify what I just saw.
It seems that it is changing so this is not a good time to test.

I'm using Mozilla Foxfire on Debian.

--elein