Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Monday 31 January 2005 17:34, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

The plone stuff (which runs on zope) was (actually still is) broken, but not
the regular zope stuff.

> Anyway, is it really needed? Can the the content be easily moved into
> php? Can I get any more questions into this email?

It was using the zwiki framework of which there are advantages to using a wiki
for some of whats up there, though all of the content could be moved into php
if you are so inclined.  Since Gavin had volunteered to rewrite/port the site
to a new framework, I've once again put techdocs code development toward the
bottom of my todo list.

--
Robert Treat