Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
>> And to be perfectly frank, I was mostly thinking of Marc when I said that.
>
> Sorry, that was uncharitable.  I meant that (at the time) you were panicking.

Wait, I've not panic'd about all of this at any point ... the only
'chicken little' comment I made had to do with everyone panicking about a
patent that doesn't yet exist, and comparing that to "chicken little and
his 'the sky is falling'" ... *scratch head*

----