Good PostgreSQL Based Shopping Cart Software ... ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Good PostgreSQL Based Shopping Cart Software ... ?
Date
Re: Good PostgreSQL Based Shopping Cart Software ... ?  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
List pgsql-general
Got a client that needs a shopping cart, and if I can help it, would
rather offer them a 'ready made' package and then customize that to fit
their site visually, then build everything from scratch, and only give
them 10% of the features of a full package ...

It doesn't have to be OSS ...

Searching the web, I'm finding alot of MySQL based ones, but few that
support PostgreSQL ... I'm not overly particular on language though ...
PHP prefer'd but perl or python is cool too ...

The key requirements are that its PostgreSQL based, and, visually, will be
easily customized by a non-programmer ...

Again, the shopping cart itself doesn't have to be free ...

Can anyone recommend software that they've been happy using?  That has a
rich feature set?  For instance, some that I've come across has a 'gift
registry' feature, and/or gift certificates, etc ...

Thanks ...

----