Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infoworld - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infoworld
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>>> Is someone collecting all the URL's for 8.0 release articles so we can
>>> post it as a news item to our homepage?
>>
>> Does it include articles written in other than English?
>
> Sure.  I would like to get a collection of press items in all languages
> and keep it updated.

Doesn't the new site have a 'In The News' sort of link section pointing to
stuff like this?  If not, what would it take to get such a thing added?
With the # of articles flying around, maintaining a chronological listing
of such (not just one big news posting) seems to be a wise idea, no?

----