Re: PostgreSQL replication on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL replication on Windows
Date
List pgsql-ports
On Thursday 20 January 2005 06:14, Harm van der Ploeg wrote:
> Are there any replication solutions that have been tested on
> Windows. The options listed on the PostgreSQL site all require
> Linux/Unix or are only available as source. I am not able to
> compile these sources.

I think all of the open source ones require *nix, although I think you could
set up slony on a central machine and use it to replicate remote windows
servers if you wanted.  If your willing to pay for such software, I believe
command prompt has plans to port thier system (mammoth replicator) to
windows, so you might want to contact them.

--
Robert Treat