Re: Stupid reminder re docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Stupid reminder re docs
Date
Re: Stupid reminder re docs  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 18 January 2005 05:53, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Emily Boyd wrote:
> >> Yes, I have loaded the docs into the database. You will need to modify
> >> the current version in global/settings.php, and add appropriate links
> >> from the docs pages.
> >
> > Great, thanks.
> >
> > Just wondering, are PDFs of the 8.0 docs done yet?
>
> See
>
> http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgsqlrpms-hackers/2005-January/000059.
>html
>
> and the next messages in the thread :)
>
> The process still continues, but could not finish building the PDFs :-)

Kris Jurka is the one who built the 7.4 pdfs and ISTR him saying there were
some issues with building the 8.0 pdfs; course given my fuzzy memory why
don't I just CC him on this email and see if he can bring us up to speed.

--
Robert Treat