Re: could not create shared memory segment: Function not - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Mike G.
Subject Re: could not create shared memory segment: Function not
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
I never had much luck installing from source either(last tried on 7.4.3).  I would get the same error on XP Pro.  The
binarieswork fine though.

Did you use the customized cygwin build script included with the source or just did a ./configure, make ?

Mike