Re: Technical question for a journalist - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Technical question for a journalist
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Francois Suter wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> No need to send out the press release :-), I was alreday grilled half an hour
> by a French journalist about v8. He had apparently read an interview of Marc
> Fournier somewhere.

can you find out *where*?  I talked to a journalist yesterday about
something she's writing for next week about something totally unrelated,
and we touched a bit on the upcoming 8.0 ... but other then that, I've
never talked to anyone ... *puzzled look*  And that was only yesterday
afternoon ...

----