Re: Comments to www list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Comments to www list
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 05 January 2005 15:13, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > Are we going to continue to see all interactive document comments
> > > posted to the www list?
> >
> > I'd like to see them in separate phorum "PostgreSQL documentation
> > discussions", or just redirect them to separate mailing list.
>
> Ageed.  They would make more sense going to the docs list or a separate
> list.

Previous discussion's led to people on the docs list not wanting to see them,
and all the people who moderate them being on www so we left them here
thinking folks could set up mail filters to junk them if they wanted.

It does seem a number of people are complaining, so if you want to reopen the
issue I suppose we could.  Ideally it could wait till after 8.0 is released?

--
Robert Treat