Re: uptime function to postmaster - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: uptime function to postmaster
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 12:57:34AM -0300, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:

Hi,

> Patch updated. I improved the function output too.

Is it really a good idea to have a new file for only one function?
We regularly see complaints about not wanting to do basic source code
cleanup because not wanting to disrupt CVS history ...

"El hombre nunca sabe de lo que es capaz hasta que lo intenta" (C. Dickens)