Re: which front - end tools will support in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: which front - end tools will support in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
We use BXPro. Check out: http://www.motifzone.net/
You'll find a link there.

On Monday 20 December 2004 11:41 pm, atanu ghosh saith:

--
Quote: 26
"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God frommore and more of our institutions everyday; I

--Ronald Reagan
Work: 1-336-372-6812Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry@esc1.com