Re: Scheduler in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Scheduler in Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
No, PostgreSQL doesn't have an equivalent to Oracle's dbms_job, but this
is a question that comes up pretty often. I think the bulk of the work
to make this happen could be done outside of the core database, so it
seems a good candidate for pgfoundry.