Re: Spanning tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From JM
Subject Re: Spanning tables
Date
List pgsql-general
hi,

    i cant afford to move the database to another location.. i will still end up
on lack of disk space.. i was thinking if theres a way in version 7.3.4 to
move tables on a different partition or when ever i create new tables it
automatically create files on a diff partition..

tia,