Re: table inheritance and DB design - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject Re: table inheritance and DB design
Date
List pgsql-general
We are working on a PostgresSQL KB. Soon we are going to move the FAQ and
Information as such to the KB

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Alec Swan
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 7:02 PM
To: Tom Lane
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] table inheritance and DB design

I understand your bang theory perfectly :) I just wanted to know if there
were plans to fix this.

I just looked at the TODO list at
http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php and found the section with
inherited ref. constraints in the Indexes section.

On the TODO page it says: "A hyphen, "-", marks changes that will appear in
the upcoming 8.1 release.", but none of the items are marked with a hyphen.
I guess this TODO page needs to be updated.

Thanks.