Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Frank van Vugt
Subject Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running
Date
In response to Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
> > A hint on the expression(s) to use would be appreciated !
> (gdb) watch SerializableSnapshotData.xcnt

I could have thought of that ;)

(I misinterpreted what you meant by SerializableSnapshotData.xcnt, wouldn't
have asked otherwise)

Anyway, I just confirmed that hardware watchpoints are available, so I'll
follow this up first thing in the morning.

--
Best,

Frank.