Re: Adding Reply-To: to Lists configuration ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Green
Subject Re: Adding Reply-To: to Lists configuration ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 07:34:28PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> What is the general opinion of this?  I'd like to implement it, but not so
> much so that I'm going to beat my head against a brick wall on it ...

Personally I'm against it because it means that I'll often get two
replies when people reply to my postings.  However it's not a big
issue for me.

--
Chris Green (chris@areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."