Re: Adding Reply-To: to Lists configuration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Adding Reply-To: to Lists configuration
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Adding Reply-To: to Lists  (Doug McNaught <doug@mcnaught.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Are you saying this is going to make it impossible for me to reply just
> to the poster, or is this an option that is set by the user via majordomo?

No, the poster will still be included as part of the headers ... what
happens, at least under Pine, is that I am prompted whther I want to honor
the reply-to, if I hit 'y', then the other headers *are* strip'd and the
mail is set right back to the list ...

----